Saturday 11 December 2010

Introduction to JumbaFund

I want to start by saying this video was made around 8-9 months ago, but I've waited til today to launch this project :) How this idea started: The idea started when I wanted to make a separate channel to KevJumba, where I could take my camera around and post casual videos often, something you don't really see on my other channel. Since I'm a Youtube partner, I can create multiple channels and earn revenue on this site based on the number of views I get. Rather than making a second channel to profit from, I decided I wanted to have this channel made strictly for charity, When I thought of it, I knew it had to be done. What this means is that anyone who watches the videos on this new channel (including this one) are helping the cause by donating to charity. So to all my viewers that have been following me and watching my videos, I appreciate it. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to do something like this. And stay tuned for more videos! Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com

Tags : Cheap Watches Reviews Shoes Shopping BestOnFriday

No comments:

Post a Comment