Friday 19 November 2010

Let's Loot the Brood Mother

I never cease to amaze myself how little sense I can make in a video... Thanks to Mamaki1987 (who reminded me) you get to see me loot the Brood mother since I totallly forgot to do that and listen to me ramble on about other things. Things like how disappointed I am that noone has mentioned my screwing around with my characters appearance, maybe you're all unattentive (something I can understand, who watches thess videos anyway) or you're all very secretive and never mentioned it as to not to spoil it for future viewers. (what kind of dark kabal of insidious viewers have I gathered onto me....) I nodoubt owe something to my terrible editing skills that have caused the blatent editing mistakes to go unnoticed as simple casual mistakes that I always make in LPs. Blah, stop reading this :(

Visit : Cheap Watches Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment