Sunday 7 November 2010

A Nelena Story Part One

N-Nick S-Selena T-Teacher J-Joe ♥K-Kevin♥ _____________________________________________________________ J-*Whispers to Nick.* Are you gonna invite Selena to our party tonight?? N-*Whispers back.* Probablly not.. J-*Whispers kind of loudly.* What??!! N-*Whispers again.*I don't know how to talk to a girl..I'd screw it up.. K-*Overhearing their conversation.* Dude..Just be yourself and ask her.. Not like a date. Just ask her if she wants to come to our party! T-*Hears Kevin.* Would you like to share that with the whole class Kevin? *Frowns.* K-No and that is SIR KEVIN to you. *Realizes he made a mistake.* T- TO THE DETENTION ROOM!! K-*Grabs books and whispers to Nick.* Remember what I said to you bro. T-*Keeps Teaching.* N-*Looks over at Selena.* S-*Taking notes.* Nicks Pov. ------------------------------------------------------- I tried to take in mind of what Kevin said.. I can't be myself. Shes to damn hot,I'll get lost in her eyes.. Ugh. I have to invite her! She looks to busy...Maybe i'll write her a note.. ------------------------------------------------------- N-*Writes down on a piece of paper "Hey Selena,its Nick do you wanna come to me and brother's party tonight?" and throws it at her desk.* S-*Sees note and looks at Nick who is tyring to be casual and giggles.* *Reads note and writes back "Sure,sounds like fun!" and throws it back.* N-*Reads and smiles.* J-*Is spying and leans head over to look at note.* EVERYONE HEARS A LOUD COMMOTION IN THE HALL AND GO TO ...

Guitar Kits Promote free website

No comments:

Post a Comment