Saturday 1 January 2011

Never Let You Go (A Justin Bieber Love Story) Episode 44

Episode 44! Will things go okay with Justin and Marissa?? Find out now!: ~~~~~~ (Marissa's POV) Me: *runs my fingers through his hair* When do you want it? Justin: *laughs* now of course Me: *smiles and leans in* you sure? Justin: *smiles* positive Then I leaned in and kissed him really passionatly. He ran his fingers through my hair and I did the same with him. Without breaking the kiss, he moved so that I was on top of him. I giggled while kissing him. We continued like that for like 5 minutes (Author's Note: lol weirdos) Then I pulled away. Justin: Aww, I wasn't done! Me: *laughs then sits up* that was like 5 minutes! Justin: exactly *smiles* Me: *laughs* you're crazy Justin: *smiles* yeah, so what time is it? Me: *checks my watch* Um, 11:06 Justin: okay Then I just realized something: The watch that I got for Justin for Christmas was in his room! This is a disaster! I wonder if he found it yet. Me: *trying to be casual* So, got any new watches lately? Justin: *confused* Watches? Me: Yeah, watches. You know, little minature clocks that usually go around your wrist Justin: Yeah I know what they are, I'm just wondering why you're asing that outta nowhere Me: Well... *trying to make up and excuse* I kow how much you love watches so I wouldn't be surprised if you got another one! So, did you? Justin: Nope, not that I can think of Me: *sighs in relief* Okay then Justin: *suspicious* okay... There was a short silence. I took my phone and decided to text Pattie to get it from ...

Related : Shoes Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment