Wednesday 16 February 2011

Chronograph Daily Deal - Bulova 96B001 Mens Watch - Joma Deals

www.jomadeals.com Bulova Crystal Steel Chronograph Mens Watch 96B001. A classy, attention-grabbing, wardrobe-upgrading, wrist watch from Bulova. Thisdeal of the day is $89 (76% off the $375 retail price). Sale ends at midnight tonight (EST). Theres something missing from the world today. Weve all turned into casual, anything goes, flip-flops to work, latte and Big Mac types of people. Wheres the class? Wheres the style? Im not one to blame, though. As we speak (write, actually, or in your case, read), Im actually sitting at work in whitey tighties with a blue and white #10 painted on my chest from last nights Giants game (it was a late game, I was too lazy to change, and that paint I used is apparently more permanent than I thought). The weird thing? No one notices. And thats exactly my point. On the one hand, I can be the unsophisticated slob that I am and still cash in a pay check. On the other hand, no one knows Im alive (or theyre just avoiding me completely). The boss never stops by to tell me how cool I am, the cute secretary never stops by to flirt (I know Im married, but Id still appreciate the gesture), and I wasnt exactly invited to the office fantasy football league this year (had to pay Aadesh from IT to let me pretend to be him online so I could get a spot). On the other-other hand, wearing underwear to work makes sure that no one ever steals my chair when Im gone. So if youre fine passing through life unnoticed, then keep on eating top ramen at your desk and ...

Visit : Cheap Watches Reviews Shoes Shopping BestOnFriday

No comments:

Post a Comment