Monday 7 February 2011

Never Forgotten -A Semi Love Story- Episode 20

Joe: *Sits next to Demi* What are you doing? *Chuckles* Demi: I can't kiss her! Joe: *Confused* Why not? Demi: *Looks up at him with her head still on the table and explains about the bet and the whole dead fish thing* It ain't working! Joe: *Chuckles* Then do stuff that makes HER want you to kiss her back! Torture her! Demi: *Smiles slowly* Oh My God! I don't think I would have ever called you a genius until now! *Hugs him* Joe: Thanks! *Watches her get up and walk away then realizes what she meant* HEY! Demi: *Sits on Selena's lap with her arms around her neck* Hello! Selena: *Laughs* Hey... what are you doing? Demi: *Acting casual* Nothing! *Leans closer to Selena* Selena: *Wanting Demi to kiss her* Demi... you'll loose the bet if you do. Demi: *Gets even closer so their lips are touching* Oh, really? Selena: *Knows that she can kiss her; smirks and kisses her* Demi: (Thinking: Dead fish, dead fish, dead fish!) *Pulls away from the kiss but keeps her lips close to hers* Selena: I'm not calling this bet off no matter how much you want me to. Demi: *Shrugs* Fine, I can live with that! Selena: *Laughs* Good! Demi: *Leans her head on her shoulder* I wish I never opened my big mouth about the whole kissing thing. Selena: Aw, but you did! *Laughs* You're the one that made it a bet too! I was just trying to prove a point! Demi: Shut up. *Inhaling Selena's scent with a small smile on her face* I love you. Selena: *Kisses her cheek* I love you too. -Later That Day- Joey: *Sat ...

Recommend : Cheap Watches Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment